An artist's work is never done, when does it start, when does it finish? It involves experimentation and working in the moment reacting to feelings. This contemporary abstract reflects just that, an artist at work.
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Printed onto high quality matte paper
- Carefully packaged with recyclable packaging
Print only. Black frame not included.
Brush Lines No.2
- Standard delivery despatches in 3-5 days
- Express delivery 1-3 days
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Returns within 14 days
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.